Biotin is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin, also known as vitamin B7, that has several important functions in the body — including supporting metabolism1 and maintaining your hair and skin.2
- Supports your metabolism1
- Maintains hair and skin2
- Contributes to normal psychological function3
From supporting your metabolism1 and mind,3 to maintaining normal hair and skin3— our super-convenient tablets deliver over 100% of your RDA of this essential vitamin — meaning hitting your daily levels has never been easier.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Biotin contributes to normal psychological function.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Biotin, Anti-Caking Agents (Silica, Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens – Produced in a facility which also handles milk.