Swisse Ultiboost Mega B + is a premium quality formula containing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, to help support the body during times of stress, assist energy production and help reduce fatigue. Support During Stress: The body may have an increased need for B group vitamins during periods of nervous tension and stress. Vitamins B5 and B6 are important for the adrenals. Healthy adrenal function helps support the body’s response to stress. Vitamin C is important for the synthesis of hormones involved in stress response. Energy Production: Contains high potency B group vitamins to support energy production, important during times of strenuousactivity. B group vitamins, folic acid, vitamin C and magnesium contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Mental Performance: Vitamin B5 helps support healthy mental performance. Swisse Ultiboost Mega B + is formulated based on scientific evidence with nutrients beneficial for an active and busy lifestyle.
Swisse Ultiboost Mega B+, 60 Tablets
- Supports energy production
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body
- Maintains nervous system health
- Supports healthy cognitive function
EACH FILM COATED TABLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamin nitrate) 150 121.6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg
- Nicotinamide 200 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 137.4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride ) 41.1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 60 mcg micrograms
- Folic acid 400 mcg micrograms
- Biotin 40 mcg micrograms
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 10.28 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate) 119.8 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 100 IU 82.6 mg
- Calcium (from calcium hydrogen phosphate) 60 mg
- Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide) 30 mg
- Potassium (from dibasic potassium phosphate ) 27 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 5.5 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis extract 62.5 mg) equiv. dry leaf 500 mg
HOW TO TAKE
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains phenylalanine and soya beans.
WARNING – Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].